Start Offering Lipid (Cholesterol) Panel Lab Testing in Georgia
Increase Your Practice Revenue. (678) 778-4714
- Measures lipids-fats and fatty substances used as a source of energy by your body.
- Lipids include cholesterol, triglycerides, high-density lipoprotein (HDL), and low-density lipoprotein (LDL).
- Measures: Total cholesterol level, Triglyceride level, HDL (“good“) cholesterol and LDL (“bad“) cholesterol.
- Lipids are found in your blood and are stored in tissues. They are an important part of cells, and they help keep your body working normally.
- Lipid disorders such as high cholesterol, may lead to life-threatening illnesses such as coronary artery disease (CAD), heart attack or stroke.