RadioFrequency (RF) Microneedling Specialist in Roswell, GA
NewYouMD, Medical Spa takes microneedling to the next level by infusing radiofrequency into the skin for amazing results. RF microneedling has many benefits including skin rejuvenation, improved texture, tightening and lifting effect, minimal downtime, and it can be used on different areas of body. For more information, contact us today or schedule an appointment online. Visit our clinic conveniently located at 202 Bombay Lane, Suite A, Roswell, GA 30076.
Table of Contents:
Microneedling is a type of facial skin care treatment in which small needles are used to help stimulate the production of collagen and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Microneedling is most often performed by a microneedling specialist and may be combined with a radiofrequency (RF) device alongside the microneedling device. During an RF microneedling treatment, the radio frequencies stimulate skin tightening and reduce superficial scarring by enhancing the production of collagen and elastin.
Microneedling is a procedure in which thin needles are inserted into the skin to stimulate the production of collagen and encourage skin repair. It is often combined with radiofrequency in the treatment of fine lines, wrinkles, acne, and other skin conditions. During microneedling with radiofrequency, a special machine emits radio frequencies while the microneedling device creates small wounds in the skin to encourage the production of collagen and elastin. The procedure can be performed on its own, or in combination with other treatments such as dermal fillers or Botox. The radiofrequency work to tighten the skin and further enhance the production of collagen and elastin, two very important skin proteins.
RF Microneedling is suitable for all skin types and can treat a wide range of skin conditions, including:
• Scars due to inflammatory acne
• Minor hypertrophic scars
• Large open pores
• Saggy skin, wrinkles, and fine lines
• Stretch marks
• Dull complexion
Microneedling with radiofrequency is a good option for a diverse range of people with varying needs, including those who are looking to help correct wrinkles, fine lines, or scars. Microneedling with radiofrequency is also a good option for people who want to improve the overall texture and tone of their skin, addressing concerns such as an uneven complexion and a rough surface. However, microneedling with radiofrequency is not indicated for pregnant or breastfeeding mothers, as well as those with blood clotting conditions. It is imperative to consult with a physician before undergoing microneedling with radiofrequency to ensure the procedure can be safely performed.
Microneedling with radiofrequency is an incredibly versatile solution for a wide range of problematic skin conditions as well as a long list of common skin concerns. Some benefits of RF microneedling include:
• Reduces the Appearance of Lines and Wrinkles — By tightening the skin and increasing the production of collagen, microneedling minimizes the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
• Has Anti-Aging Properties — Microneedling provides many anti-aging benefits as it has the ability to rejuvenate the skin and promote skin health.
• Helps Shrink Pores — Large pores can become clogged more easily, leading to acne breakouts; microneedling can reduce pore size, which improves complexion.
• Improves Sun Damage & Hyperpigmentation — Sun-damaged skin and hyperpigmented skin can be ameliorated with microneedling as it restructures the underlying tissues with the body’s natural reparative abilities.
• Reduces the Appearance of Scars — Scar tissue is another common target for RF microneedling due to its ability to repair skin and rejuvenate the complexion.
• Minimizes Stretch Marks — Stretch marks can occur virtually anywhere on the body and look similar to scars; microneedling can repair this skin damage.
• Reduces the Appearance of Rosacea — The red, flushed appearance characteristic of rosacea can also be addressed with microneedling.
• Can Lead to Acne Improvements — Because microneedling can reduce pore size, it can also help prevent future acne breakouts.
• Can Improve the Effectiveness of Topical Products — When administered with serums and regenerative solutions, microneedling improves the efficacy of topical skincare products.
To improve your complexion and rejuvenate your skin, come to NewYouMD, Medical Spa for skin care treatments you can trust. For more information, contact us today or schedule an appointment online. Visit our clinic conveniently located at 202 Bombay Lane, Suite A, Roswell, GA 30076. We serve clients from Roswell, GA, Milton GA, Alpharetta GA, Dunwoody GA, East Cobb GA, Westfield GA, and surrounding areas.
Additional Services You May Need
▸ Testosterone Replacement Therapy
▸ Laser Hair Removal
▸ Microcurrent Radio Frequency
▸ Acoustic Lipo Sculpting
▸ Anti-Aging Dermaplaning
▸ Body Contour
▸ Brow Keratin Lamination
▸ Charcoal Laser Rejuvenation
▸ Cryo Facial
▸ Deluxe Dermaplaning
▸ Deoxycholic Acid
▸ HGH and IGF-1 Therapy
▸ Hormone Replacement Therapy
▸ IPL Facial
▸ IV Therapy
▸ Lab Testing
▸ Lash-Keratin Treatment
▸ Lunchtime Peel
▸ Medical Weight Loss (Men)
▸ Men’s Sexual Wellness
▸ Men’s Mini Medi Facial
▸ Oxygen Enzyme Treatment
▸ Oxygen Facial
▸ Oxygen Therapy
▸ PDO Threading
▸ Oily Medi Facial
▸ Peptide Therapy
▸ Plasma Fibroblast
▸ Radio Frequency
▸ Restylane® Defyne
▸ Restylane® Kysse
▸ Restylane® Lyft
▸ Restylane® Refyne
▸ Restylane® Silk
▸ Restylane® With Lidocaine
▸ Signature Microcurrent